We may request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a contest or to provide additional services (for example, subscriptions to announcement lists or information about (PSRE). Participation in contests or other promotions on the PSRE web site is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether or not to disclose personal information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.
We may from time to time send e-mail announcing new products and services. If you choose to supply your postal address in an online form, you may receive postal mailings from PSRE or third party companies.
Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties?
PSRE will disclose personal information:
- To contact you regarding other products and services which may be of interest to you (including those we may offer jointly with other companies). At any time, however, you may opt out of such contact;
- When required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on PSRE;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the PSRE of sites and related properties, or visitors to the PSRE of sites and related properties;
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the PSRE legal notice and Web site User Agreement, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing the PSRE or its related properties;
- Fulfill a user’s order or request;
- To process and fulfill your order or notify you of order status;
- When we have your consent to share the information;